100% ZETEX RECYCLING
Where appropriate we can arrange to have returned to our facility any bitumen backed carpet tiles from site and by the use of the ZETEX process re-design and re-colour the carpet tiles and put them back into the marketplace.
This process is achievable with co-operation of the specifier's and main contractors who can give advanced notice to our project manager's of their intention to use the ZETEX RECYCLED CARPET TILE process.
Zetex is committed to minimising the impact of its carpet tile activities on the environment.
Our five point action plan compromises:
1. Minimising waste in the Zetex process by constant evaluation of our operation to ensure maximum material utilisation.
2. Source materials to minimise the environmental impact of our manufacturing and distribution.
3. Promote internal recycling and chosen supplier recycling.
4. Minimise and constantly audit factory emissions to the atmosphere.
5. Meet/exceed environmental legislation appropriate to Zetex.
Who We Are
Zetex Carpet Tiles have over 25 years of carpet tile manufacturing and distribution experience. Based in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, we are located in a region rich in textile heritage since the 19th century.
Our well trained operatives, sales and support teams have in-depth knowledge and expertise of the Zetex product. Colour and design technology at its most advanced.
We place friendly, efficient customer care at the core of Zetex. Working to ensure Zetex designs and price points match business customer needs - fulfilling orders precisely and on schedule - anticipating customer requirements.